Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wah.. still got few days..

Is time to say good bye to him...
and is time to wait or give up...
i dunno i will choose which...
however i jus will know i love a person as long as i could...
and also as long as i can help or support him when he need help...

wah... after my thailand trip.. i feel i become happy more...
may be this trip can give me some happiness...
and in this trip my family and friend also can together ...
when my family and their friend play that time... play until crazy..
like play agua that time.. all like crazy and hamsap lou...
haha...
but jus got them play we jus can laught..
haha....
is the nice and happy trip...

is time to say bye to my dear lover le...
bye my dear...
wish u happy at there..
and take good care...
still love u...

No comments: