Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunway Lagoon 8 of July 2009

This day is our happy and relax day...
because i went to Sunway Lagoon with my college friends..
Besides that, the reason that we so relax is we finish our final exam in semester 1...
haha...
so miss that day...hope can go again with them...
however jus we few but we play till crazy...

After our water war... we play all amusement park and water park...


Haha.. i took for them... haha.. so nice....my dears all...


wahahah.. we finish bath then go take photo... haha... miss u...

haha... we so happy that day....

wahahah... the worker know us.. cause we pls the 360 turning twice....haha

haha.. the worker so naughty... haha... peace.... muacks

me and my dear Jessica... miss her...


Me and my dear Megan.. so miss her... long time din c her d...

me and dear li voon... haha.... so happy

me and dear Amelia... sweet

me and dear roveena..haha sha po...

we all CRAZY FAMILY...Haha

2 comments:

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

hey, I am selling brand new stuff in my blog =) http://evelyn-collection.blogspot.com hehe sms me if u r interested (016 6454818) thk uuuu =)

ι›―ηš„ζ•…δΊ‹ said...

mi nt in the crazy family~~~ >< sobz sobz~~ lol~ xD