Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm so sorry to U

i feel i'm useless...
because whenever u unhapi or moody i did ntg to u...
i cant cheer u up....
n i will make it more worse....
i feel so sry to u that i cant be a gd gf to u...
bt i will try it...
i hope everyday u could smile n no more moody...
whenever ur working thing or other also wont make u moody...
bt i knw it cant...
dunno y... i feel myself cant be a better gf... cause everytime jus u will make me happy back n i cant...
haiz...
did u still remember tat day i gt something to say wit u... bt i din tell the truth... n u keep on asking me...bt atlast i din tell the truth...
actually...i wan to tell u that thanks bi always be with me...
however we did nt meet each other much... bt we knw that we love each other...
n i knw that gt a period that we feel our relationship getting far from the past..
bt we can slove it.. until nw our relationship is better than b4..
n i'm hapi to be wit u.. cause whenever i'm moody or wat.. u will be with me n be my listener n let me tell out all the thing...
bt when bi moody n tell out the thing i will moody n wan argue wit u... i'm so sry...
i feel that i nt that gd to u...
sometimes when i think about that i will feel unhapi bt i did nt tell u.. cause i knw that whenever i moody or unhapi u will same wit me n will leave ur job to a side n think the way to make me hapi...
y always jus u can did to me bt i cant...
i feel so n so sry to bi...
BI... i'm so sry to u n that day i wan to tell is I LOVE U ALWAYS... n nt jus a moment... is ALWAYS will think about we both together memories... i'm hapi to c that u can did ur promise... bt bi u did too much for me d...
i dunno how to thanks u n hw to do something to make u hapi when u moody...
jus like today...
BI... LOVE U N MISS U ALWAYS... MUACKS...

Lovely Bi...

No comments: