Monday, October 25, 2010

To my Lovely Bi

Already long time din touch this blog le....
but dunno why... today feel wan use it....
dunno why u will think that bi...
i really hope that u dun think that any more.... casue i dun like u think tat also...
when u say u fan our relationship...
it means for me that we both couple make u fan alot of thing....
so it make me feel unhapi...
i knw i ignore u for no time accompany u... but i also dun wan it happen de...
cause alot of thing come to me...
u knw bi... sometimes when i study until very stress and i cry for that i feel that i wan suicide ... cause i feel like my life full of stress... wan exam if fail d wan resit... and alot of thing come to me....
but i dun wan u worry bout me so i din tell jus hear wat u tell me to study better...
and all thing i did de not i wan de... cause i really dun like thie courses... but i force to study... nvm la..
bi say u fan many,...
but me more fan and stress... if i fail in exam.. i nid pay rm2000++ to retake again...
bi....
i hope that u no nid fan me n u de thing.... cause everything will be alright...
and ntg will happen...
bi..
love u always...
muacks...

No comments: