Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our 5 years friendship

that day is our gathering...
haha.. so funny.. happy memories...

haha.. so funny... but this moment i think wont be back any more... me and u...


haha.. when we make our majalah... and we ponteng in here...



KTAR Trip...it was fun




haha... still remember this memories... it was so sweet for me...





this day was the 1st time i go clubbing... me and u... i still remember it...






All of us... jun keat, me, ai ling, san san, u and tai xi...







14 of march.. me and u...this day was so happy.. cause san san birthday...and our friendship still there...








my all dear sisters... san san ,u and me....









our sch life... me, kah sing and sarah( 5 years friendship)...
Our friendship... still got alot of photo...
but i have no time to upload...
thanks for u being my my dear friends so long.. and accompany me...
thanks for u...
bye.. FRIENDSHIP FOREVER AND 7 SISITERS FOREVER

















No comments: