Sunday, May 3, 2009

this few day was so painful ... and also i have lost my bestfriend..

i get sick already...
in the 1/5 midnight...i go into sunway hospital and into the emergency wad...
because my throat was so pain.,.. and i can't talk and sleep..
and 2/5.. this day was so painful for me...
i going to see two doctor...
one is skin and the other is throat doctor...
the 1st... i see skin doctor..
cause my body all red dot..
and the doctor say that is chicken pox..
then i ask the doctor.. not onli will come out once..
the doctor say that everybody not same.. some will come out twice...
after that i go to sunway hospital again to see the throat doctor again...
the doctor use a tube strick into my nose till my throat to see what happen with my throat..
wah.,. that time is so painful for me..
really pain...

Besides this... i have lost my 5YEARS FRIENDSHIP...
i can't imagine the ppl how to broke our friendship..
i need to thanks to him..that he make me so hate him already..
and he make us feel so hurt and painful...
the feel that lost a best friend is so painful...
however she want to trust who i already wont care..
if she wan talk bout me what i also wont care any more already...
yaya..
i have lie her once...
but i really no heart to lie her..
cause i scare her anrgy ...
and i wont lie her any more after that 14/2
because i have promise my friend (kah sing) and her too..
cause (k s) say that we already become so many years friends why still want lie...
and i hear she say... and i dun dare to lie her any more..
cause i scare lost a best friends...and also i feel so sry with her...
and i din say any bad thing to the fucker...
cause in the 1st they are not friends...
because i know that she dun like him... cause he always say her...
and y should i tell the bad thing to the one that she dun like and i hate him too...
and i know that if want say the bad thing y i dun wan tell (k s) or others that close to her...
however also..
i know she wont trust me.. cause she will feel i lie her...
any where,... i know y she will trust him 1st..
i din blame on her...
and i will hate the fucker...
and i need to tell her that sorry that i lie her on 14/2...
however i already say once to her... but i really feel sry.....
ya...
that day yam cha... when (Mee Gee) ask me why u din come.. and i jus say ur mum dun let u drive so late..
and the boy who say want fetch u... i jus smile at him.. cause i know that he jus joke...
and i got tell mee gee that find one day we jus call all the girls out onli..
but now..
i think wont have this chance already..
cause we already nothing to say...
but i need to do is..
in the 1st.. i need to say sry to u.. cause that time i no heart to lie u...
the 2nd is... i need to thanks u... cause u begin my bestfriend so many years.. and accompany me when i face unhappy thing...
any where... u trust who also nvm.. if u feel u will happy then ok la...
and also..
happy to know u... and ur birthday present i will give u.. but not like u say the present is hurt...
any where..
i jus know that FRIENDSHIP FOREVER AND 7SISTERS FOREVER...
however u want to contact with him i also wont care le..
so wish u happy...
Bye my lovely friends and my lovely sister...

No comments: