Monday, March 29, 2010

tired days

i'm so tired for the few days... cause the clubbing night, ching ming n plus yesterday..
clubbing night i did nt sleep n drunk also... TT...
ching ming night i sleep 1 to 2 hour then wake up.. then after ching ming i wnt to have breakfast with grandpa. n this day my grandpa was so happy cause previous days when my grandpa want go for breakfast n my uncle cal us we wont go to have breakfast with him. cause all doing pig.. bt that day we 7 grandchildren accompany him went to have breakfast together n so noisy in the restaurant from the way go to the restaurant talk non stop n at restaurant also. when back to hsu also talk non stop n laught non stop... really is a great day for me n my grandpa was so happy. n that day i only sleep 7 hours.. yesterday dunno y... cant sleep... n chat with someone until 4 then wake up at 7 something... wah.. dame tired...

No comments: