Monday, March 1, 2010

wow.. have been 6 year

dunno when start.. i have fall in love with u...
until now if i din guess wrong is about 6 years d...
bt now on i trying to give up for this relationship..
i feel that if i continue to wait for the answer, u also wont give me any answer...
so i'm trying to leave u n trying to take back my heart...
any where thanks for u...
because in this 6 years i know wat is love and know the feeling that waiting someone...
much of ppl ask me to give up... bt i dun wan hear..
now is the time for me already...
i was so happy that u will become my best friends..
in MSN u will find me to chat and sometimes when i unhappy u will say something to me.. thanks for u said to me that being with me is very happy...
actually dunno y... being with all of my friends they also say happy that know me...
is time to say goodbye to my dear lover.. is time to say hi to my dear best friend...
haha...
finally i have made a decision... no more waiting, no more crying...
i think when u back that time, i can have a good bf that can let u c...
cause u always ask me where my bf.. bt i always say no.. the reason that i say no is because of u....
However is very hard to forget n give up.. bt i wan to try it...
if not my life will jus onli u...
so i need to be dare to do it..
the last i want to say with u , i love u in the 6 years is real, n i will always be there for u.. when u unhappy can find me too... when i knw that u hav gf d i was so hurt but i know i cant say any thing.. when u say u have 3 or 4 gf, i jus feel that u should nt do that .. it will hurt others...
because of u i will think negative thing, but now wont any more...
thanks my dear.. wish u happy forever...

No comments: