Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Am i is a good girl...

I have been change so much...
because want to forget him... i take all the time for working and now i make until myself sick already...
and now i change become drink beer and something la..
haiz..
i wanna know tat he still love me?? he still care me?? he still will chat with me??
every time i will think all bout this... when i sleep tat time i will cry and think and hear some song tat can say out my feel...
i think i been more love him then last time...
so how... can some one tell me should i forget him...
i think i also can't help myself d..
now i call my friend intro some friend for me..
but in the end i also still think tat he is the most good in my life...
thanks for him give me so much of hope and memory...
and thanks for him give me hope but in the end he hurt me...
thanks for him take away my happiness.... and thanks for him make until me think to do negative thing...

No comments: