Thursday, December 25, 2008

24 of Dis.... count down for chrismas

This day all my friend go bar celona.... we play till very high...
that time when we drink wine ...we already very high then we dance and play...
after that i already blur... so i simply take a cup of the wine and drink... sarah just scold me and call all my friend dun let me take and drink... and i blur... then i like wan fall.. my friend (tai xi)... he blur already then he sleep on the table... then i suddenly fall and sleep at his hand.. then all my friend bring me and him go out.. but we can't go... cause my friend fall then i call my two friend hold my friend.... then i also fall to my friend back... then they bring me and him go toilet...
after tat me and my friend fall down out side the toilet.. then sarah wanna bring me go wash face then kok jun brother dun let cause i very blur.. then i say tat i wan wash... so they bring me and tai xi go wash face..
after wash face.... they bring we both go out and sit out side the bar celona..then tai xi sleep at tupai legs... then i sleep at sarah legs.. then my cousin sleep at chee wai legs...when i stand up again.. kok jun bro wanna call sarah bring me go toilet and wash face.. then i say dun wan .. then kok jun bro take a bottle of coca cola and let me drink..
then chee wai friend all also blur... the boy who no blur bring the ppl that blur one and sleep at out side...
then jus the only girl so blur is me.. all ppl pull me.... cause i wanna go in to bar celona.... and drink again..,.. sarah pull me and i fall then i sleep again then i satnd up again and say to poh teng and ah bing cousin that i wanna go in drink...then they lie me...., then tupai pull me.,.. and i wan run to bar celona,.. he dun let and jus pull me... then i cry tat i wanna again... they lie me say tat beer is coming...then ah bing also pull me.,... then when the car come... they bring me go in to the car... then when they close the door i open and run out then they lock the door...then we go chee wai house... then when i reach chee wai house i already ok a bit... then tai xi vomit... then after tat they come back,,, all sleep at out side then chee wai bring the water and wanna let them wash...then ah bing and chee wai help then wash d... then tupai say tat like got ppl put some thing in side the cup.. then he blur d..
and he go out tat time he fall.. then i help him wash face,,... then he walk in to house and sleep..
then i call chee wai make milo for them.. and i help... then i call them drink...
this is the day tat i so blur.. and so unhappy... i dunno wat thing make me so unhappy...
ithis is the memory tat i have and i wont forget any more...
so wish to return to this day... miss all the memory...

No comments: