Thursday, January 1, 2009

Today i get my pay

Today is the 1st time i get my pay.... i did not work b4.. so i very happy that get this pay...
but i very miss him... i hope to chat with him and share my happiness....
i really love him... i hope to face to face and say happy new year with him..
better than now... i message him and tell him he also din reply....
it make me so hurt,...
dunno y ... every time i will very very miss him... and will think all the memory...
and some time will buy some present for him...
when i c any shop who have the cloths that he like i will buy ..
however how expensive,..
i just hope that he can chat with me like friend...
i also hope to chat with him b4 he goes...
hope this 2009 he will happy always,,,
however i unhappy also nevermind...
thanks for him give me happiness in 2007 and 2008...
and thanks for him give me happiness..
still love him and miss him..
however i can't face to face say happy new year to him...
i will wish him happy new year in my heart and wish that he will happy always...
thanks my lover,,, happy new year...

No comments: