Monday, January 19, 2009

Feel unhappy

nowadays i have been normal with the feel of lonely and missing...
i very miss someone but i din tell him...
the feel everyday also stay with me...
dunno y.. i still wan be stupid... still miss him...
that day my fren told me that my lover wanna go oversea already...
but i can't do any thing also..
they say wan celebrate with him...
but i can't go...
i very useless... he wanna go oversea already i wat also can't do for him...
just wish him happy forever...

if the day that he want go oversea.. and i hope to say with him all my heart wan say de thing....
but i know that this is impossible...
haiz...
i know that i will regreat one day...
i really very love him... from form 3 till now...
but wat to do...
i jus will wait...
cause after 2 years he will back and after 3 years i won't at malaysia already...
may be i already at australia d...
may be i will give up half way... but i think i can't do tat...
so sry...

No comments: