Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Think back all the memory..

Today in my working there...
i make a photo album...
i see the photo... i was so miss last time...
when i together with him... how he treat me and so love me...
and he give me hope and make me happy...
and the only one photo just i print out and that is the latest photo tat my cousin help me take...
i put in my photo album... but i dunno who to write tat photo..
all when i see the photo i think so much bout me and his memory...
and he tell me all the tat make me so happy... but in the end he can't do it...
he is the only one make me feel together with him so happy and no need to think other any more...
i hope nowadays i can do as much as i can do tat chat with him...
but i know tat he wont reply any more...
i just hope tat i can chat with him like friend and play with him like last time...
so happy... all the happy thing already gone..
i so miss tat...
i so regreat tat y i can't get the longer time with him...
so miss him...
hope be friend with him...
wish him happy always...

No comments: