Friday, March 6, 2009

Haha... dunno y feel unhappy...

Dunno wat to do any more...
like no idea for my life...
wanna start my college life d...
feel so scare...
may be no last time de fren study together d...
feel like not same...
today i go sunway with my dear little cousin bro...
he so cute... call me buy shirt for him and buy bear...
and i buy shirt and many bear for him...
and he so happy...
haha...

4th of march...
i go sunway also..
that day i go with my sis and suddenly my god bro call me...
then he ask me where r me now..
i tell him i st sunway.. then he come sunway... and walk together and with his fren...
and both of them make me and my sis laught whole day...
until we back we go yam cha near my house...
that time me, my cousin and my sis laught cause both or them...
haha...
dunno y... that day is happy.., but in my heart dunno wat feeling...
haha..
may be i crazy d..
dunno wat is feeling d...

No comments: