Monday, March 2, 2009

suddenly miss him...

i can't sleep..
dunno y...
my heart like very miss him..
and hope to c him...
but i know this is impossible..
haha...
i so crazy...
dunno wat he doing now leh...
dunno he boring or not leh...
i always will think such thing...
i very scare he boring..
i know he wont boring de...
cause at there so much of liang lui...
he sure will happy...
haha..
i still so worry bout him...
but i dunno y... hope to c him now...
haiz...
i hope the happy feel come back with me when together with him..
i hope he always say something to me..
i hope when he unhappy ...
he will tell me.. and i will support him.. and give him some care..
haiz...
i know it wont come true..
cause he wont say to me d...
he will say with someone...
may be is his lover may be is his gf...
i'm not his lover any more and also not his gf any more...

always i laught.. but it is not the true...
i just act like happy..
when at msn.. i always write haha... but in my heart.. it can't laught out...
dunno y...
when i sit alone i will very scare and very miss him...
when i hear some song.. and think bout him.. i will cry...
haha.... dunno when i can forget such thing...

No comments: