Wednesday, March 11, 2009

today i very angry..

i very angry now.... because today my cousin bf call us to go pasar malam at cheras..
then my cousin call me fast and fast give answer..
then i say ok la... cause we also long time din go out at night d... i think my mum sure give...]
but when we on the way back home... i call my mum... my mum say can't , say far and rain and wat wat wat..then i tell my cousin can't la...
then she angry... and she quarrel with her bf...
then she blame me say y i so fast say ok and say not yet ask say ok...
then i very angry lo... is she call me faster answer...
always also like that...
every time i ask my mum... and when we go and late back... get scold de onli me...
not her...
i very angry and angry...
and i dun like to be so hai d...
next time she ask me wat i also wont answer d...
cause answer also wrong y wan answer...

No comments: